At Nutrilite, we insist on high-quality ingredients for our supplements. We grow plants on our own certified organic farms, and we rely on our NutriCert™ certified partner farms for additional plants and botanicals.
NutriCert™ is our exclusive agricultural certification program to ensure that these partner farms meet the same quality standards we adhere to on our own farms.
Every farm that furnishes botanicals and plants used in Nutrilite® products must meet our strict NutriCert™ quality standards for purity, safety, and efficacy. In fact, Nutrilite exceeds industry standards in sourcing ingredients, quality control, and sustainable practices.
Through the NutriCert™ program, we control the entire process, from seed to supplement, ensuring that only the highest quality ingredients go into Nutrilite® products.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Nutrilite scientists rely on multiple quality measures to ensure our products meet the highest standards. We follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) – the established, required practices for production and testing to ensure the quality of a product. Our experts perform more than 25,000 tests each month and more than 500,000 quality evaluations each year, including these seven quality-focused tests:
- Raw materials – to ensure the quality of the ingredients that go into a particular product.
- Dissolution – to verify whether a nutrient can be dissolved.
- Disintegration – to ensure the tablets disintegrate in 30 minutes or less.
- Micro limit – to confirm plate counts and the absence of pathogens.
- Macronutrients – to verify the level of fat, fiber, protein and carbohydrates.
- Micronutrients – to ensure label claims for all vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Stability – to check the shelf life of the tablets.